- One bamboo wood ring
- 4-5 pieces of nylon string (2 feet)
- Fake butterflies, flowers, and insects that you can purchase at a craft store.
- Glue gun/ tape/ glue dots
- Take the ring and tie the first nylon string to the ring in the middle of the string. This leaves a foot above the ring (to hang from the ceiling) and a foot below the ring (to add butterflies, insects, flowers, etc.)
- Continue tying the other 3-3 strings around the ring, spacing them evenly apart.
- Tie all of the top strings together so that the mobile can hang.
- Begin to decorate your mobile.
- Start at the end of each string placing a butterfly or flower, working your way up the string placing decorations at various intervals.
- Place the decorations on the string using either a glue gun, glue dots, or tape.
Hint: You can bend the butterfly wings to give them extra dimension.
Here are the printable instructions: Butterfly Mobile Instructions