Where We Serve
Chicktime is proud to serve the Florida Baptist Children’s Home! The Fort Myers campus, known as our “Southwest Florida Children’s Home,” consists of a more than 5,000-square-foot residence just east of McGregor Baptist Church. The church provided the property; the Royal Palm Baptist Association built and furnished the residence and continues to maintain it; Florida Baptist Children’s Homes provides staff and services. Their vision is to bring hope to hurting children, to show that the love of Jesus changes lives and to impact the life of one more child. From the opening of their first orphanage in 1904 to our present-day ministries that have expanded to provide safe, stable, Christian homes and services to children and families in need across the state and around the globe, they are honored to be helping children in tangible ways.
- Child and adult clothing of all sizes
- House-hold items (especially kitchen supplies)
- Toddler beds, pillows and sheets
- Birthday kits for teens and children to include a cake mix, candles, gift, “happy birthday banner” and party supplies
- Additionally, our food needs include:
- Healthy, yet kid-approved, cereals (i.e. Honey Nut Cheerios).
- Fruits to include apples, Cuties, peaches and bananas
- Canned vegetables and fruits
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Sliced bread and English muffins (wheat)
- Canned meats (to include tuna, chicken, etc).
To learn more about the Florida Baptist Children’s Home, please visit their website at fbchomes.org!