Where We Serve
Our chapter is pleased to serve at the Family Time Mission.
FamilyTime’s Mission is . . .
To provide an outreach program and accessible services to families and individuals in crisis through counseling, crisis intervention, information and referral, and shelter.
FamilyTime Provides . . .
– Free counseling and support groups for victims of abuse.
– A 24-hour crisis helpline.
– “The Door,” an emergency shelter for domestic violence victims and their children.
– Hospital accompaniment for sexual assault victims provided by trained advocates.
– Trained staff to provide legal advocacy about issues stemming from abuse.
– Professional counseling at affordable rates for non-victim issues.
– Parenting education and anger management classes.
– Most services are also available in Spanish.
To see more information about Family Time, visit their website.