2015 Chicktime Leadership Retreat
Sept 25-27, 2015
- Date: Friday, Sept. 25 to Sunday, Sept. 27, 2015
- Location: JW Marriott Resort, San Antonio, TX
- Theme: Chosen to Stand
- To register: Reserve your room with the JW Marriott hotel at by June 30th by clicking here:. Then forward your reservation confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org. The resort, JW Marriott, will ask for your credit card to hold the room. Once you arrive at the retreat, Chicktime will cover your room expense (one room per chapter). If you do not come to the retreat, your card will be charged any cancellation fees that apply.
- Registration Deadline: June 30, 2015 (we will not be able to accept any late reservations for the complimentary retreat experience)
- Purpose- Each year Chicktime, Inc. hosts a National Conference for chapter leaders. The conference is held in the Texas Hill Country and gives the experience of stepping back in time as we refresh, restore, inspire, and encourage our leaders to ‘keep going’ as we work together to bring love to the lonely, the broken, and the healing children/women of our local communities. The purpose of the retreat is to build ourselves up, build relationship with other leaders, enjoy great food, and be inspired. It is also our way of pampering you a bit as all leaders need to rest!!
- Who can come- Each chapter receives 2 complimentary retreat experiences covering a shared room, meals, workshops, and materials.
- Rooms- Each chapter receives one complimentary room with 2 double beds. You are welcome to bring more than 2 leaders (or potential leaders) from your chapter, you will just need to cover any additional room expense.
- Workshops- Our sessions this year are facilitated by the Chosen Women’s Conference. The sessions are open to the public and Chicktime has a reserved section in the conference center. The idea of Chicktime was birthed in 2006 during the annual Chosen Women’s Conference. We can’t wait to share this experience with you as your soul will soar and our hearts will fill to overflowing!
Transportation: Each chapter leader must provide her own transportation to/from the retreat. If flying, use the San Antonio International Airport and plan to arrive by Friday, Sept 25 by 2:00pm if possible. Local leaders are available shuttle (if you arrive by 2pm) or you may take a cab to the resort if your flight arrives after 2pm. The JW Marriott resort is located about 14 miles north of the San Antonio Airport in the Texas Hill Country. For your departing flight on Sunday, feel free to depart at a time convenient for you. We will have a beautiful Sunday brunch at the resort but other than that we have no planned activities on Sunday allowing you to depart at your leisure. Checkout time at the hotel is 11:00am.