Rock Painting Party!
New Volunteer Requirements!
1) To become a volunteer, visit the following link:
The mission of St. PJ’s Children’s Home is to be a safe and loving refuge for children in crisi…
2) Then, complete the criminal background check application and click “Continue” (BGC Hardcopy is attached and will also need to be filled out for consent)
3) Instructions will be emailed to you to complete two OVASE online trainings
4) Complete a fingerprinting check and TB screening at the invitation of HR (expenses covered). I am attaching the TB paperwork and HR will email information on fingerprinting procedure.
5) Once you are cleared you by our HR you will receive a confirmation email from me and can begin volunteering with us!