Spray Bottle Mural
- Roll of paper
- Spray bottles (empty window cleaner bottles work well)
- Thin paint. (This can be water-based paint of any kind. If you use tempera or acrylic, make sure to add lots of water so the paint is very, very thin.)
- Masking tape
- Aprons or old shirts to protect clothing
- Tape a long section of paper to a fence or a wall. Or unroll it on an easel.
- Make sure students wear aprons as this activity can get a little messy.
- Fill spray bottles with different colors of paint.
- Students can then spray different colors of paint onto the paper.
- Encourage overlapping of colors so that blending and mixing occurs.
- Once complete, let the paint dry and hang!
Here are the instructions for this great project!